We are so excited to announce a group designed specifically for moms who are also motivated to take the next step in their business or career:
Detroit Mom Connect!
Detroit Mom Connect is where moms can come together to build community and network with other women in the Detroit area. Community and connection are the foundation of everything we do here at Detroit Mom. We want to nurture relationships between women, be their cheerleaders, and lift them up. In a world where competition and comparison are the norm, we want to shatter those ideas with compassion, encouragement, and sisterhood.
The vision behind Detroit Mom Connect is to connect women together. This will be a networking group unlike others because we are focused on supporting moms who are also working towards their career goals every day. We know working moms face a lot of unique challenges in the balance between career success and motherhood. That’s why we want to help you create relationships with other women who are experiencing the same things you are. So that you can feel supported not only in business, but in motherhood as well.
Detroit Mom Connect is for…
- Moms who are entrepreneurs or own their own business.
- Moms who work for an employer either at an office or from home.
- Moms who have been raising their children and are looking to reenter the workforce either with employment through someone else or by starting their own business.
As we launch Detroit Mom Connect, our very first event will take place on Monday, February 13 to celebrate Galentine’s Day. We would love to see you for an evening of food, vendors, and networking with other women. Detroit Mom’s owner and founder, Elizabeth Lewis, will be speaking about the importance of creating community, how to cultivate community in your life, and how we can cheer each other on as hard-working moms.
Your ticket includes:
- A charcuterie grazing table from Small Bites With Carm
- Gluten free and vegan sweet treats from The Channeled Baker
- Laura from Science and Beauty – killer Botox deal + more
- Several vendors you can support + shop if you choose
- Surprises we can’t disclose because well, it’s a Galentine’s celebration! You’ll just have to come and see.
- And so much more . . .
Tickets are limited and will sell out quickly! To buy your tickets, click the button below!
We can’t wait to see you there!